RPN Hair Growth Tea
- Green Tea: Contains the antioxidant "EGCG" (or epigallocatechin gallate) that has the ability to stimulate hair growth. Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Hibiscus: Contains Vitamin C and minerals the polyphenol compounds in the leaves of this plant have been known to contain anti-inflammatory.
- Gingko: Has properties to increase blood flow and providing nutrients to hair follicles which are essential for hair growth.
- Burdock: Contains vitamin A and essential fatty acids.
- Fennel Seed: Strengthens the hair follicles and are rich in Vitamin A, B, C, and E which protects hair cells from free radicals and scalp irritants. They are rich in antioxidants including quercetin and kaemptoral, and essential Oil chavicol, limonene, and anethole which are vital for luxurious hair
- Fenugreek Seed: Contains Nicotinic acid and proteins which are a great source for hair growth. Loaded with large amounts of lecithin which hydrates the hair.
- Rosemary: A stimulating herb treats dandruff with anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Known to increase circulation.
- Horsetail or Equisetum arvense, contains the mineral silica or silicon, which works to strengthen your bones, as well as your nails and hair. Horsetail also contains selenium, a mineral that is essential for proper growth, it helps your body process iodine, which regulates hair growth.
Contains: Green Tea, Hibiscus, Gingko, Burdock, Fennel Seed, Chamomile, Horsetail, Rosemary.